We offer extensive marina construction and dock repair in Montana, Idaho and Washington and the surrounding areas, including Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho. Our services include:
- Repair: We offer comprehensive lift, rail, shelter, walkway, marina and boat dock repair in Polson, MT, to fix erosion or storm damage or to provide preventative maintenance.
- Marinas, piers and supported docks: We specialize in all sizes of marina, pier, and piling supported dock construction in Polson, MT. These traditional structures are fortified by steel piling to prevent erosion and maintain durability for decades to come. All designs, including floating docks, can be outfitted with water, power, telephone, Internet and cable. We also carry dock supplies for retail.
- Floating docks: We also specialize in floating boat dock construction in Polson, MT. Supported with adjustable anchoring systems, they are tailored to your specific location and water depth. These docks are perfect for residential lakes, and are easily removed for lakes that experience partial or complete freezing in winter.
- Walkways: For waterways, we custom build sturdy all-steel walkways that prevent corrosion and slippage to keep passengers safe. Walkways are also particularly useful for the region’s swampy areas, to keep passengers out of the mud. Our walkways are powder coated to fit into the environment, and their construction allows native foliage to grow back in around the structure.
- Watercraft rail and lift systems: We build customized rail systems for your boats and personal watercraft out of galvanized steel for unbeatable durability. Rail systems are equipped with motors, remote controls and winches outfitted with automatic breaking systems for safety. Our boat lifts are state-of-the-art, solar powered technology that give you smooth, powerful and hassle-free lifts. Our rail and lift systems are custom designed to handle your specific watercraft weight and conform to the contours of your shoreline.
- Boat houses: We can customize an open sided boat shelter to any type or size of watercraft. In complete compliance with local regulations, while being designed to your specifications, our shelters can include storage spaces, boat lifts, pull down ladders, personalized stylistic touches and boat rails in Polson, MT.
- Seawalls: Our custom built seawalls can be any size or configuration, and can be tailored to both functional and decorative application for residential or commercial shorelines.
- Diving services: We also offer expert diving services for your waterline maintenance needs or for various salvage missions.
We offer reliable craftsmanship for everything from commercial marinas to small dock repairs in Polson, MT. To learn more about any of the services listed above, please don’t hesitate to call us at 406-250-3685.